Monday, June 1, 2009

I’m loving my new storage bags, Colleen turned me onto them! They’re big plastic bags that you load with your off season blankets and pillows and coats and then you vacuum the air out. At first I thought she was crazy but they shrink down to nothing and are airtight so you don’t have to worry about everything getting musty and damp in storage! Love it! She said there are travel ones too, what a great way to pack for my next trip. No need to check bags if I can pack everything in a carry on! I’ll bet they’ll be great for getting my son to college in the fall too.

1 comment:

  1. Its' good to hear they really work, I never believed it. I have to get some, I live in an old farmhouse with NO CLOSETS!!! Sometimes I think I am going to go into a insane asylum figuring out where to put things. Season changing of clothes is the worst!

    ReplyDelete