Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Best Tile - The best there is....

I don't know if you've ever taken on a big home improvement project, but let me tell you it's a lot of work. You would not believe the number of choices that are out there on the market today. Well, with this studio house renovation I had the daunting task of choosing tile for the bathrooms, and let me tell you it's no easy job, there's ceramic and stone and tumbled stone and gloss and matte and polished and honed - who knew? Well, I took my search to Best Tile in Syracuse NY and they made all the difference. Their super friendly and knowledgeable staff listened to my ideas and my lifestyle and they helped me whittle 10,000 choices down to the perfect choices! Thank you Best Tile! If you'd like to check out Best Tile and all they have to offer, click through www.besttile.com - It's just that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment