Olive oil is used in hundreds of recipes, but did you know it can be used for so many other household tasks?
1. Use it in the kitchen to season cast iron pans, or wooden cutting boards and salad bowls!
2. If you have some leather shoes or a baseball glove that need some revitalizing try olive oil. Put a little on a soft cloth and work it into the leather, remember a little goes a long way!
3. Use it to shine up plant leaves. A little dab on a paper towel will make your plants look great.
4. Dented, pitted wood furniture? No problem! Just rub a little over the surface and the dents will disappear.
5. In the yard it can help keep moles away. Saturate an old rag with olive oil and stuff it into a mole hole. The animals hate the smell and will stay far away.
6. Keep some olive oil in the garage too. A quick coat on gardening tools will keep them from rusting. It will also lubricate garage door tracks.
7. Olive oil is also a great hand cleaner for greasy, grimy hands! Rub it in and wipe it away with a paper towel.
8. This also works on dry hands and feet. Just rub some in before you go to bed and slip on a pair of cotton socks or gloves you won't believe the difference in the morning.
Olive Oil - Who knew!~