Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Alternative Uses for Luggage
Wondering what you can do with old suitcases that have been cluttering up the attic? Well I have some ideas to put them to good use.
1. You can stack several suitcases on top of each other to make an interesting accent table. As a bonus you can store magazines, remotes or blankets inside of the suitcases.
2. Stuff a suitcase with an old pillow and you've got a cute little bed for a dog or a doll!
3. If you don't have space for a home office, use a suitcase to store your laptop, printer and office supplies, you can tote it anywhere you need to and it sets up easily whenever you want.
4. This is also a great way to easily tote scrap booking, arts and crafts and wrapping supplies. All you need to do is pull them out when you need them!
5. If you need to deodorize an old suitcase before you use it, crumple up some newspaper and leave them in a closed suitcase for a couple of days. This will absorb some of the mustiness.