Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Don't throw away the used dryer sheets, you can stockpile them and use them all over your house.
1. If you have a grimy pan that you've tried scrubbing, put a dryer sheet inside and fill the pan with boiling water and let it sit overnight. In the morning you'll be able to wash the pan clean without scouring.
2. Use the sheets for dusting jobs all over the house. From televisions to tabletops, they'll pick up dust and eliminate the static that attracts it.
3. They are also great deodorizers. Stick them in your kid's stinky sneakers, gym bags, and diaper pails and under car seat for a neat and easy freshening job. For all over the house freshness stick a couple of sheets in your vacuum bag.
4. Water spots on mirrors and fixtures? No problem! A quick swipe with a dryer sheet will have everything shining in no time.
5. Musty, dusty books? Put a couple of sheets between the pages and seal it up in a freezer bag for a few days.