Thursday, September 22, 2011

Powder Room Dilemma Solved!


I have been looking for a sink for my tiny powder room in the studio house for over a year - no dice! Last week my EP suggested cast stone or concrete might be a solution. So we went online and found Steve at CNY Concrete Countertops and gave him a call. He came out, took some measurements and voila - my vision realized.

While I was at the workshop, I also met Brandon Dyer there who was working with Steve to make custom concrete countertops for the home he just bought with his wife. Steve offers DIY workshops where he will guide you through your project step by step! Check back for pix of Brandon's counters! In the meantime - here is the new sink!! LOVE IT!! I'll post more pix when I get it installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment