Wednesday, June 8, 2011
If you love a good barbeque, I have some pointers to keep yours in tip-top shape.
1. Wipe down the outside hood of your grill with a damp cloth before each use. If you skip this step any dirt and grime left from storage will be cooked onto the grill.
2. Before you use your grill, remove the grates and spray them with some non-stick cooking spray.
3. This will help keep food from sticking and make it easier to clean when you're done.
4. To check the level of propane in your tank pour some hot water over the side of the tank.
5. Propane is cold so when the hot water hits the level of the cold propane you'll get condensation!
6. When you've finished grilling, close the cover and turn the burners on high for ten minutes or so.
7. This will burn off any sauce and grease left behind on the grates and the rocks.
8. When the time is up turn off the grill and let it cool for a minute and then scrub the grates with a brass bristled grill brush.