If you only pull your muffin tins out of the cabinet when you’re getting ready to bake, you’re not using them nearly enough.
1. In the kitchen, you can use an inverted muffin tin as a cooling rack; the spaces between the cups allow air to circulate.
2. If you’re getting ready to decorate cookies with the kids, put your sprinkles and candies in a muffin tin to help make them easily accessible and not so easy to spill!
3. If you’re trying to carry drinks to the table, slip the cups into a muffin tin, you’ll be able to carry more and you’re not as likely to spill!
4. If you enjoy crafts a muffin tin is just what you need. Store different types of beads in each compartment for making jewelry.
5. Or if you enjoy painting, a muffin tin is a great paint palette. Squeeze your paints into the compartments, and then when you need to mix colors use one of the empty spots for swirling together that perfect shade. When you’re finished painting, the tin will wash up in a snap and be ready for your next project.
I’m Mrs. FIXIT and it’s just that simple!