- If you need to remove a nail, criss-cross a couple of rubber bands over the top of the hammer. The rubber bands will protect the surface that you're removing the nail from.
- If you're always trying to figure out how much paint or stain is left in the can, after the next project try this. Before you close the can, stretch a rubberband around the outside of the can at the level of the paint. This way you can easily see how much you have left of any one color!
- We've all seen those thick rubber bands on our fresh produce. Don't throw them away; they are the perfect tools for opening a stuck jar lid! Stretch the band around the lid and twist. It makes a perfect grip. This also works on those sticky soda pop bottle tops!
- If you're taking a dish to pass to a friend's use a couple of rubberbands over the lid and then the handles to hold the lid in place.
- If your cutting board is slides all over the place, slip a rubberband over each end to keep it in place.
- If you're always losing your place in your favorite book, slip a rubberband over the page out to the cover, you won't lose your place!
Thursday, June 7, 2012
I love rubberbands, I use them all over the house, I'll give you a couple of ideas and you'll find your self hooked too!