Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Sure dental floss does a great job at cleaning you teeth, but did you know there are lots of uses for it around the house too.
1. If you don't have a cheese slicer, wrap a length of dental floss around your fingers and slice right through that cheese! (This same concept works well for cheesecakes too!)
2. Cookies that are stuck to the cookie sheet will pop right off when you slide some dental floss under them!
3. An easy favorite is to use that floss to tie back the legs on your next turkey dinner!
4. If your child's back pack gets a tear in it, thread some floss onto a needle with a large eye. Use that to sew up the hole. It's sturdier than regular thread and will hold up to the use. Remember that the next time you need to repair your tent or winter jacket too!
5. Try some dental floss and a soft cloth to clean the crevices in the turned legs on your wood furniture. The floss will get the cloth right where it needs to be!