Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Problem Solvers - Some Bright Ideas!!
I have some solutions to some annoying household problems, coming up next.
1. Everyone runs into some little problems here and there. Well, I have some solutions that'll help.
2. If you need some targeted light while working in a dark area, attach a little clip on reading light to the visor of a baseball cap. The light will move with you and direct that beam just where you need it.
3. Cleaning the glass of a light fixture that can't be removed can be tricky. Well, once it's cool spritz some rubbing alcohol on a sponge tipped paintbrush. The brush will give you a longer reach and will easily clear the glass inside the fixture. These brushes also work great for reaching tight corners on windows and glass doors.
4. Vacuming and can't find the crevice tool. Well in a pinch, attach one end of a paper towel tube to your vacuum nozzle and flatten the other end. This will allow you to easily reach under your stone or refrigerator or cabinet.
5. Looking for a longer reach? Try a wrapping paper tube.