Wednesday, March 21, 2012
7 Ideas for White Vinegar
White Vinegar is a true household wonder! It will literally help all over the house; here are just a few ideas!
1. To help preserve fresh cut flowers add two tablespoons of white vinegar and two tablespoons of sugar to the vase with your water. The vinegar will kill bacteria and the sugar will feed the flowers!
2. Flow problems on the faucets, no problem; soak a towel in white vinegar and wrap it around the fixture. Leave it for an hour and then scrub the deposits away with an old toothbrush.
3. Soak a sponge in white vinegar to easily cut through grease stains on your stovetop, microwave or refrigerator.
4. Put a cup of white vinegar in an empty dishwasher or washing machine and run it through a cycle to clean out jets and hoses!
5. Add it to a full load of laundry and it will soften, deodorize and "DE" lint clothes. It will also help remove excess soap, which can cause skin irritation.
6. Mix three tablespoons of vinegar into a quart of water and use it to clean cloudy build-up from wood furniture and floors.
7. A cloth dipped in white vinegar will easily clean road grime from your windsheild wipers!