Sure kids are fun, but they're a lot of work too. I have some easy tips to make life with little ones just a bit easier.
1. Before you pack a lunch, freeze your child's juice boxes. They'll have plenty of time to thaw, but will be nice and cold when the child is at lunch.
2. Protect a curious toddler by winding lamp cords around table legs. The cord will be less noticeable. Therefore, they'll be less likely to pull the lamp off the table.
3. Need an easy way to clean the mess from under a high chair? Put a shower curtain or vinyl tablecloth under the chair before meals. This will catch all of the mess so it can easily be gathered up and shaken into the garbage.
4. If your little one likes to finger-paint, but you hate the mess, set them up on the inside of the dishwasher door. It's just the right height for a little art table and you can close the mess up inside and run the machine to clean it.
5. If you're worried your older child isn't brushing long enough, but you don't want to stand there beside them, grab your egg timer. When the sand runs out, their job is done.