Monday, November 28, 2011
Shampoo & Shower Caps
Both shampoo and shower caps can be used all over the house, not just in the bathroom.
1. Use shampoo to clean your hairbrush. Fill your sink with hot water, add two tablespoons of shampoo and let your brushes and combs soak for an hour or so. Then just rinse them clean.
2. If you have greasy looking spots on your clothes left behind by liquid fabric softener, dab the spots with a little shampoo and then wash in cold water.
3. If you run out of dish soap, squirt a little shampoo in the sink.
4. If you're going to be away for a few days, water your plants and cover them with a shower cap. This will create a mini green house and keep the plants moist.
5. Attach them to the bottom of hanging plants when you water them to catch drips.
6. If you run out of plastic wrap, pull a shower cap on the dish, and seal the freshness in.
7. You can also use them to cover food in the microwave; no more splatters.