Monday, December 26, 2011
Post Holiday Wrapping Center
Okay the holidays have passed and you're left with a big pile of gift bags, wrapping paper and tissue paper and ribbons. How are you supposed to get all of it organized? I have a couple of creative ideas that will corral these items and have them ready the next time you need them!
1. For this organizational center, you simply need an accordion style drying rack. With a little doctoring this will per the perfect spot to store your wrapping supplies.
2. Uses the crossbars of your rack to drape tissue paper, this will keep it neat, unwrinkled and at the ready when you need it.
3. Slip rolls of wrapping paper through the crossbars at the ends of the rack.
4. Use "S" hooks and an additional dowel to hang a ribbon bar across the front. Simply slide all of your rolls onto the dowel and hook it over a bar, this will store and dispense ribbon when you need it.
5. For supplies like scissors, tape, tags and pens; adapt an idea from my website and hang a shoe bag from the back of the rack. It will easily organize all of those items.